Terms of Service
Last updated: October 27, 2019
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the https://traplr.com website operated by Trap World.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service..
1. Who can use Trap World
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For that reason, you must:
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
- Not share your password, give access to your Trap World account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission)
We try to make Trap World broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use Trap World if:
- You are under 18 years old.
- We previously disabled your account for violations of our terms or policies.
2. What you can share and do on Trap World
We want people to use Trap World to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
- You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
You may not upload NSFW profile pictures, using a Not Safe For Work profile picture may lead to a ban if you ignore the warnings mods may give you.
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or violates someone else's rights.
We can remove content you share in violation of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account, for the reasons described below.
Where appropriate, we will take steps to notify you when we remove your content for violating our Community Standards. We may not be able to provide notice in all cases, for example if we are prohibited from doing so by law or where it might harm our community or the integrity of our Products.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
3. The permissions you give us
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services:
- Permission to use content you create and share: You own the content you create and share on Trap World, and nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. To provide our services, though, we need you to give us some legal permissions to use that content.
- Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on Trap World, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service.
- You can end this license any time by deleting your content or account. You should know that, for technical reasons, content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies (though it will not be visible to other users). In addition, content you delete may continue to appear if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
4. Additional provisions
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, by email or through our Products) at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the Trap World community, you can delete your account at any time.
1. Updating our Terms
2. Account suspension or termination
We want Trap World to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously, or repeatedly violated our terms or policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if we required to do so by law. Where appropriate, we will notify you about your account the next time you try to access it.
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please Contact us.
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us
We will use reasonable skill and care in providing our Products to you and in keeping a safe, secure, and error-free environment, but we cannot guarantee that our Products will always function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. Provided we have acted with reasonable skill and care, we do not accept responsibility for: losses not caused by our breach of these Terms or otherwise by our acts; losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into these Terms; any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content posted by others that you may encounter on our Products; and events beyond our reasonable control.
The above does not exclude or limit our liability for death, personal injury, or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by our negligence. It also does not exclude or limit our liability for any other things where the law does not permit us to do so.
3. Limits on liability
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.